FloPlast D540 110mm Underground Drainage Bottle Gully Circular Top Back Inlet
Bottle gully with circular lid. Back Inlet. Designed to hold water to stop foul air escaping from the drainage system. Will accept waste water from kitchens, utility rooms and ground floor bathrooms or rainwater from paved areas or roofs. Risers available to raise gullies by up to 170mm
- Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from above ground drainage systems.
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
- Fittings have an aesthetic modern look, are compact in size yet remain within the British Standard specification.
- Push-Fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system.
- Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all FloPlast Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems.
Underground Drainage Systems comply where applicable, with the requirements of the following British Standards:
- BS 4660:2000
- BS EN 1401-1:2009
- BS EN 124:1994
- BS EN 13598 - 1:2010