FloPlast D191 110mm Underground Drainage 87½° Triple Socket Junction
Triple socket. Allows connection of two underground drainage systems into one. Strong, durable PVC-U. Lightweight and easy to work with. Push-fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap-cap system. The use of silicone lubricant on all seals will facilitate jointing.
- Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from above ground drainage systems.
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
- Fittings have an aesthetic modern look, are compact in size yet remain within the British Standard specification.
- Push-Fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system.
- Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all FloPlast Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems.
Underground Drainage Systems comply where applicable, with the requirements of the following British Standards:
- BS 4660:2000
- BS EN 1401-1:2009
- BS EN 124:1994
- BS EN 13598 - 1:2010