FloPlast D143 110mm Underground Drainage Single Socket Pipe 3 Meters
In Store Only
Soil Socket Detail:
- FloPlast Socketed Underground Pipe incorporates the latest blown end technology. The easy fit rubber seal is held in place via a circular plastic insert allowing for retention of the seal in transit and a perfect connection for jointing.
- All Push-Fit underground fittings have a captive seal and snapcap which are designed to be user-friendly - no sharp edges, and with space restrictions in mind, allow for an easy fit connection. The seal is double ribbed, and the sockets incorporate a recessed area to provide space for the rubber seal to locate as the pipe is inserted, forming a high-capacity pressure joint.
- Provides an efficient means of waste water drainage and foul discharge from above ground drainage systems.
- Manufactured in PVC-U to give a strong and durable product, lightweight and easy to work with and suitable for high temperature waste discharge.
- Fittings have an aesthetic modern look, are compact in size yet remain within the British Standard specification.
- Push-Fit joint through an innovatively designed seal and snap cap system.
- Comprehensive range of fittings to suit most installations and which integrate with all FloPlast Above and Below Ground Drainage Systems.
Underground Drainage Systems comply where applicable, with the requirements of the following British Standards:
- BS 4660:2000
- BS EN 1401-1:2009
- BS EN 124:1994
- BS EN 13598 - 1:2010